1. Install Loco Translate (free plugin)
We’ll use it to translate WP Viral Quiz easily. If you don’t want to use Loco Translate but a real translation software (like PoEdit), you can. Check on Google for tutorial.
2. Go into Loco Translate main page…
… and click on « + new language » on the WP Viral Quiz row.
3. Select your language
And check “create in global languages directory”, it’s very important ! Then click on “start translating”.
4. Translate each sentence !
Your job begins here. Good luck ! Protip : use the shortcut « ctrl + enter » to move the cursor to the next sentence when you have finished a line.
5. Click on « save » when you’ve finished.
Save, go back in your blog, refresh a page and it should work. If not :
- Be sure your blog is configured in the right language (ie your backoffice is in your language, and not in english for instance) ;
- Clean your browser cache.
6. Send me your translation, because you rock !
You can send me your translation files to help others people when you’ve finished. Just click on « PO » and « MO » buttons and send me the 2 files generated by the plugin.
You can send me files by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. THANKS A LOT !